To create youth driven theatre that is riveting and relevant, challenging audiences to hear new stories, start conversations and participate in their communities.
- In the radical potential of youth.
- In creating art that is embedded in and reflective of our community.
- That everyone who wants to see or participate in theatre should have access to it.
- In what is possible when people from different ethnicities, genders, ages, social circumstances and cultural contexts come together.
- That youth deserve to see themselves, their values and their experiences reflected onstage in making great art.